Sunday, September 23, 2012

Here Comes the Sun.

Here Comes the Sun.

Yesterday in melbourne, was a delightful 23 degrees! Spring is here and it makes me happy. Although we are supposed to get some cooler days again soon, having warm, sunny days just gets me so happy inside, and I can't wait for summer to come. To make the most of yesterdays sunshine, we went on a lovely drive to......yep, the St Andrews Market! I'm sure you know just how much I love that place, as I have blogged about it here and here.

This time, we had our little Percy with us, aswell as two of our good friends. And, the market did not disappoint! Also bumped into my lovely mother! It really was the place to be yesterday! I bought lots, and thought I would show you!

A wheat and lavender bag handmade by a little 80yr old lady
 
 
 
Lovely soap
 
 
 
Delicious dried organic apricots
 
 
A wooden camera stamp for a certain clever and crafty member
of our family for Christmas
 
 
Seeds to plant in our vegie boxes
 
 
 
A lovely blouse with pretty stitching
 
 
This cute cherry top
 
 
Lollies! All natural and locally made
 
 
 
Here are some photos of us enjoying the markets beautiful surroundings...
 
 
 
 

 
 

All of us enjoying some lunch
 

 
 

 
 
We then headed to our favourite cafe across the road from the market to buy some delicious cake. Look at one of the cute nooks in the cafe you can enjoy some cake...
 
 
 
 
We decided, although this looked lovely, the sun was just so bright and warm, so we headed to nearby Kangaroo Ground war memorial lookout tower and sat on the grass, enjoying the stunning views....and cake!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Percy and dad relaxing
 

 

The city in the distance
 

 

Percy loving the sunshine
 
 

 
 
 
It was just a lovely day in every way, and I hope you take time one saturday this spring to visit this lovely spot.
 
 
Thanks for reading,
 
 
Taz




 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment