Sunday, November 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Go Mumma!

It was one of my lovely sister in laws birthdays yesterday. She writes the blog Go Mumma. She is also a very creative, crafty lass, who I just love buying/making birthday and christmas pressies for as I know she really appreciates and loves the handmade, thrifted and quirky things in life! Here is what I gave her for her birthday...

I made her this purse.
 
I found the white crochet/knitted(not sure what is it) pocket at an opshop and then decided to turn it into a purse.
 

 

Ignore the terrible stitching!
 
Found this cute thrifted dress

And this pretty head scarf.
 
Wrote in a pretty card, that could be framed or pinned somewhere,

Sealed it with some pretty tape from my trip to Japan,

And wrapped it up in bright colours.
 
I hope you had a fabulous birthday Ash, and I know you will look just lovely with your scarf, dress and new purse!
 
 
Love Taz!
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Omg, that dress, what a find! Lucky girl! I love fellow appreciators of the handmade and unique-as-thrifted too, they make present giving a real joy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are a very great gift giver!! xx

    ReplyDelete