Monday, April 7, 2014

Pics from my very first market stall!

Hello lovely ones, I have been rather quiet as I have been busy making and making and making for my very first market stall which we did on Saturday at The Abbotsford Market. I had a stall with my sister Sammie, who runs the vintage dress shop, Lola and Joy. She sold her beautiful dresses and I set up all my handmade makes. It was a wonderful day, and I wanted to share some pics with you..

My handmade dresses and a must have..$2 suitcase of clothes!

This is Sam.

I had gift tag packs, hankys and brooches for sale..everything had a tag with the description and price on it, made from an old game of Memory.

Another overflowing suitcase of $2 specials..it was a hit!


I took some copies of Hundreds and Thousands mag along...and people were very keen on it!

A bowl of brand new straight from the 60's hankies! (and a Game of Thrones reference)

On this table for sale: vintage sheet scrap packs, pompom packs, doily garlands, story book bunting, brooches and hankie bunting!


Inside my pompom pack...10 pompoms and string to make a garland or what ever really!





This was definitely a positive experience for me, and i'm definitely thinking I will do it again. Until my next market though, I am still selling my items in my Online Shop.

Do you love markets? Have you ever had a stall at one? Got any markets you recommend I visit?

See you soon,

Taz xx

7 comments:

  1. I've been discovering all my local farmers / food markets lately

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stall looks divine Taz! I would have loved a rummage myself. How cool to think there are people wearing something you made! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Taz, your stall looks great, lovely and colourful.
    It's such fun doing markets, but quite alot of work too.
    Glad you had a great day and always nice having someone else there
    for company.
    Have always wanted to visit the Abbotsford Market......one day!!

    Claire Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stall looks fabulous - so bright and colourful!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  5. yaaaaay. do it again!! ill buy more. loved wearing my new yellow dress yesterday xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your frocks look so pretty all lined up in a row Taz. I love the hankies and that blue skirt with the embroidery that Sam was selling too x

    ReplyDelete