Sunday, November 16, 2014

Join me for a night of crafting!

Im running my DIY handmade fabric tape workshop this wednesday night the 19th november from 6.30-9 at Unwind Craft Cafe as part of their open night, which is a new craft and nibbles night they are going to start running. There are still spots available to join my workshop, learning how to make your own tape from vintage fabric scraps. Or you could book yourself into one of the other crafty tables. There will be crochet bowl making, garlands, christmas decorations, knitted water bottle holders, working with embroidery hoops and wool dying. There will be food, and the shop will be open for usual business! Hooray!!



This pic is from Tiggy and To




Love this pic from Susan who came to one of my classes.


These are some of my favourite ideas for using tape! Pics are just from google...there are  sooo many ideas on there!













The cost of the night is $35 which includes food. There may be more costs depending on which craft you want to take part in. My tape workshop will have everything you need! Go to the Unwind website to book a spot, or to just get a bit more information!


Oh and I will have copies of Hundreds and Thousands there, including the just released Christmas Issue!



Yay!

Taz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment