Saturday, April 27, 2013

A photo of mine is in the latest Gathered by Mollie Makes!

Im finding this very exciting. It's probabaly not hard to get a photo put into a mag or in this case ipad app, but I'm pretending they found me, loved me and wanted to put me in their pretty shiny pages. (I actually just responded to a ad they had and got picked, still as exciting!). The ad was for recent thrifted finds, and I thought id sahre with them my kitchen cabinet as everything on there is thrifted. They emailed me saying YES! and here it is, as well as some other snapshots of the latest Gathered.


 
 
 
My kitchen cabinet with all its thrifted everything!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Well there you go! Ive moved into a new house since that photo was taken, so it no longer looks like that, but i'm still very proud!
 
On another note, I am now on bloglovin. I dont know what that means but please follow me. Click the link or button on the side!
 

Hope your having a good weekend, we have new car hunting to do and Mezz and her children coming over today, so I should go get dressed!

Thanks for reading,

Taz

9 comments:

  1. That's so exciting! All these clever people in my family! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh Exciting! Well done you - it's a fab shelf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the dresser showing...my parents had one just like that when I was growing up...it held all sorts of goodies including for a time the Funk and Wagnells!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How thrilling Taz. I'd be excited too.
    And whether you applied or not, your dresser is lovely - it deserves to be included. My Mum had those lime green and orange cake containers at the top, I remember (raiding!) them well.

    p.s. I've got a beautiful old box for your buttons, can you send me your new address please?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would totally be as excited as you, yay!! And your cabinet and thrifted everything are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks lovely ladies! Im feeling proud!

    ReplyDelete