Friday, April 26, 2013

Snippets of my new home


Hi everyone! I feel like ive been so quiet lately (which I have), as we have finally moved into our new home, and its just been a very very full on week. Moving is tiring by its self, but combine that with having a 8 month old who now needs more than just one toy to play with (and he is crawling now), hubby having a minor but car is a right off accident, being caretakers at our other place, sadness and scares to deal with, Im feeling quite exhausted. But  I absolutely love my new home, and I love coming home here feeling peaceful and relaxed. Ive taken lots of snippets which ive shared over on instagram, and I thought id share with you some of my new living space.

In the kitchen


Loungeroom
 
A beauty in the kitchen
 
Setting up the lounge
A new home for my salt and pepper collection
 
 
 
House view from backyard
 
View of front garden from lounge
 
Another garden view
 
 
Im hoping to get my craft space set up soon and get back into being creative, but until then, its unpacking.
 
This week also marks one year of me blogging, so as i mentioned a while ago, I will have a giveaway with some of my friends hand painted art. Hopefully I can get this sorted soon, before the anniversary period is over!!
 
Stay tuned,
 
Taz

17 comments:

  1. I love your new home Taz.
    Please save a few pics for a bloggy link-up Donna and I have got coming up soon (check the blog tomorrow) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow it looks like a beautiful house!! Love the carpet and the original fixtures like those curved shelves..
    Love the s and p collection = VERY cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We love the carpet too, but I know it was a turnoff to others applying out there!!

      Delete
  3. xoxo i have a cute housewarming gift for u!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mezz...love it. Its sitting proudly in my kitchen!

      Delete
  4. Lovely. I like the kitchen cupboards and the salt and pepper sets are fabulous. I have the very same wooden chef s&p set. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW YOUR NEW HOME LOOKS AMAZING! great to find you in blog world x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for having a look and thanks for finding me!

      Delete
  6. Wow - it looks so lovely! love the S&P display and that oven!!!!!! so awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely snapshots of your home and love the salt and pepper collection ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pics....just the right home for your little family. Just remembered that I have a house warming gift too (suitably op shopped!). xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a beautiful home, Taz. Is it safe to assume that it's an older home? You don't see ovens like that anymore, and it's very charming. It looks like the previous owner took very good care of the space. I'm sure that made it even easier to make the purchase. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete