Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Nautical Craft Swap..What I recieved!

It's always exciting recieving something in the letterbox. A card is just fine, but when its a little bulkier, its terribly exciting! Ive been waiting for a parcel from my Nautical Craft swap partner and it's arrived! I signed up to take part in the swap at House of Pinheiro's blog. The theme was nautical and away we went. I can't wait to share what I made, but will wait until my partner recieves it! This is what I got.


 
Nautical themed buttons SHE handmade!!!
 
 
A oh so cute bunting!
 
 
She died the fabric herself using crayons!
 
This awesome vintage 1950's cookbook she found at an opshop
 
Love the note the original owner recieved!
 
It excites me to think that all these things came from another country, and handmade and lovingly thought of by another person! My swap partner doesn't have a blog but is hoping to start one, and I will definatly share it with you when she does!
 
If you would like to see more nautical creations that have been swapped you can here.
 
Thankyou once again for my pressies!
 
Keep your eye on my blog as I will share what I sent soon!
 
Thanks for reading,
 
Taz

10 comments:

  1. What an awesome swap. Love love love the bunting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! yay for exciting bulkier parcels :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. parcels = exciting!! how lovely to have a set of buttons that someone made just for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I cant stop looking at them. Trying to think of a really nice way to use them!

      Delete
  4. I love a bunting - that one is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh gosh thats amazing! that bunting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you liked it! I posted, and you'll be glad to see the hoops are on the wall! http://frocksford.wordpress.com/2013/04/30/international-craft-swap-conclusion/

    Thanks for a great swap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a wonderful package to receive! I adore what you sent too. I'd love to take part in a swap sometime but am always worried I wouldn't get it done /sent in time. I'm so slow!

    ReplyDelete