Thursday, November 7, 2013

Felt balls, skirts and vintage christmas paper....my online shop is now open!!

JUST DO IT! This is what I have been saying to myself for a while now. I've been wanting to open an online store, make things, list them on the website but get too scared to press 'open store'. But I've decided I can do this. It's just like when I started to blog..will people read it, will they like it, will they come back??!!! I am very happy with the things I have made and plan to make for the shop, but its the prices and comparing to other products that get me worried.

But, today, I a feeling confident and really, I am just going to do what I want to do. At the moment, I have 5 different handmade felt ball necklaces for sale,that close with a crochet loop and vintage button $5.00aus.


 
 
I am also selling bundles of vintage christmas paper perfect for craft. Make cards, bunting, wreaths, paper chains, gift tags etc. There are 10 different designs in each pack and the sizes are approx A5-A4. These are $4.00 aus
 
You can have a look at a post a did with vintage paper decorating here 
 
 
I've also got 6 handmade skirts for sale. Two of each kind shown here. They have elastic waist, belt loops and made from vintage sheets. I am hoping to make more of these. These are $20.00aus.
 
 
 
 
 
As the christmas season is approaching, Im hoping I can be part of the handmade movement, so that perhaps people may find something in my shop rather than a big business. If you have a browse, feel free to let me know what you think, any feedback etc.
 
The link to my store is http://butterandbuntings.storenvy.com/ but you can also click the image to your right saying FOR SALE.
 
 
Ok, breakfast time!
 
Taz

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! Well done you. What a lovely shop, just gorgeous. Will spread the word! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm so proud of you! Clever girl. Hope your idea is really successful, great products at great prices....will pass on the word.xo

    ReplyDelete