Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Shop Update: doily bags, vintage linen cushions and granny square garlands

I wanted to share with you some of the latest things I have been making, that are also now available in my  online shop.

 
I made these bags from opshopped crochet and knitted squares, vintage doileys and buttons. I really love them. They are $6.00 I made one for myself too..
 
 
 
There are also 4 of these cushion covers available for $5. They are made from a vintage tablecloth.
 
 
 
Below is a granny sqaure garland I made that has been bought already but more will be added, so keep you eyes on the shop. They are $5.00
 
 
Hope your having a wonderful week and being creative.
 
Thankyou so much to everyone who left comments on my swimwear post, I really appreciate your encouragement. Now for some sunny weather...
 
 
Taz

4 comments:

  1. Some really beautiful makes!! Love those pretty bags! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. bringing cash to ur place tonite.want more pretty things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I'm glad the shop is going so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These days every designer should consider these issues before designing it. Now a days a huge people browse internet in mobile phone.Luggage

    ReplyDelete