Tuesday, July 9, 2013

New second hand finds..

It's been a lovely few weeks, as I've found time to do some opshopping and visiting markets, and I have found some wonderful things. The three of us jumped in the car and spent a day with Mezz and her family on their holiday in Rosebud and did some opshopping. Then, on the weekend, I went to two markets, and both were great! Here is some of what I had found..


This fabulous cookbook

My favourite page in the book




Love this pretty gravy boat

Yellow fabric, floral shorts and a red spotty dress!


These cute salt and pepper shakers to add to my collection




I've also been finding lots of fake flowers, which I'm loving having in my home and getting crafty with, so I will show you that in another post!

Found anything exciting recently?

Ooh and I just found out I won some cute handmade magnets in Mezz's giveaway so thats exciting! 

Ok, see you soon,

Taz xx

7 comments:

  1. Lovely stuff Taz, I've got a few bits of that Pyrex, but I have never seen a gravy boat before! Score! I have two of those Namco egg cup holders you can have (a lot less scratched than yours) I will pop them in the post soon-ish . Love the packaging of that cute applique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty is that snowflake gravy dish. I love the beaded bling & the tray, & the sweet s&p shakers. Such a colourful & pleasing post! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am off to try to find a nice sheet for a quilt backing today! Love your finds - so colourful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always have the best vintage finds. I super love the vintage yellow fabric and the gravy boat.

    Virna

    ReplyDelete
  5. that pyrex colour and design is my favourite pyrex ever-what a score! I love those beaded earrings too, and the applique is just adorable! you HAVE had a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great finds as always taz! we loved having you visit us while on holidays. we are already thinking we might go down to rosebud again for a night or two in summer...perhaps when you're there??!

    ReplyDelete