Monday, January 21, 2013

A lovely weekend.

I had a lovely weekend. What about you? Saturday was spent with my sis in law Mezz, and her two kiddies. We opshopped, had vietnamese for lunch and crafted together. There was obviously chit chat and tea flowing as well. My hubby and her hubby, who are in a band together called The Sketching Room, were recording in their home studio, new songs to warm our hearts and ears with! We ended the day all going out for vietnamese again. Its good, so we didnt mind.

Sunday I had two picnics to go to. Both birthday picnics. I made a couple quick and simple gifts, baked some homemade rolls and enjoyed other delicious food and lovely company.

Made some granny squares for a simple bunting for a gift
 
 
 
 
 
 I also made a simple wall hanging by stitching lovely words onto a pretty napkin and attatched a wooden rod and hook.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We enjoyed brownies
 
A chocolate tart
 
A strawberry cheesecake
 
There were also delicious salads, pizzas, dips and other tasty delights. I have another friends birthday this week. I wonder what we will do and where we will eat to celebrate!
 
Hope your weekend was lovely.
 
Taz xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment